Sunday, October 19, 2008

Healing thoughts for Billy

Hi Everyone,
Please take a moment on Monday to send a special healing thought to my Friend Billy who is having surgery. Light a candle or just think of something really lovely. 
I met Billy at Kripalu for a Crazy Sexy Canser Bootcamp. He has become a good friend to me and I know the support we give one another can help get us through these tough times. 

I feel blessed to have met so many wonderful people on this journey. Having a stupid thing like Canser in common is funny. But, It is nice to know that we are not alone. I believe with the help from others and others friends ( you guys), the power of prayer and thought can really help. 

So take moment in your busy day and think really hard about a great guy who has to go through another struggle to live a long life.  Send positive bright energy in a good thought. 

Thanks,
Michelle

No comments: