Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Light me up!

Journal Entry 10:30 am

Mmmm Raspberry! I just got my injection, I still hate needles.  Now I hang around for a hour and down this cool-aid concoction  that has a lovely paste-like after taste. 
I asked the nurse to take a picture of me for my blog. Her face froze & then told me she had to make a phone call to see if it was o.k....what???! I made the nice nurse take it.
I have this great picture of my Aunt Mary Anne that I have carried around with me to every treatment & scan. She was my support, my team mate throughout this journey. Just talking with her helped, she understood what I was going through. It's days like these that I miss her so much.
This stuff is delicious, I am almost done. I am actually excited to get this scan. I feel so positive & healthy. I am very curious to check in and see how my beautiful organs are doing.

My day is filled with memories of my Aunt. I know she is watching over me, giving me strength.
One scan  down.....2 more to go!

300 Units left. Bottoms Up!



No comments: