Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wish balloons

The sun has been softly warming my face all morning. It doesn't get sweeter than this. Watching the blueness of the water from a balcony in Mexico. I'm at peace.

I've been having horrible joint pain, running through my body. It started last week with my ankle, knees. And now my back and arms are throbbing. I can't sit still, I gave to be moving all the time. I wake up in pain, achey pain. The kind that throbs and won't go away...head to toe. It makes me shake and sob, like I have a fever. I'm walking like a little old lady. Moving around helps a little, just total soreness.
I know it's the medication, poison running through my blood, joints. I need to cleanse and detox this junk out.

Fire Wish Balloon

Paul and I had a fantastic evening to end our lovely trip. Do you know what a Fire Wish Balloon is?
You write down a wish and tie it to this big light weight tissue paper. Its lit and fills with air. Pushed our wish balloon out to sea last night. It was magical and lit up the sky. Flew like an angel across us and around. We watched it float into the night, a huge bright circle then slowly burn out far over the sea to make our wish come true.

Peace and happy wishes to all

2 comments:

Sjn said...

hoping all your wishes come true!

The Astonishing FartMan said...

Hey PuffGirl,

Although I haven't been commenting much, I've been following closely all your exciting adventures in foreign lands. Welcome back to the good ol USA. I'm saying a little prayer that the doctors can figure out how to get your meds balanced better.

Isn't it odd what people will say sometimes? I think most people DO mean well. They just don't know what to say. (Heck, I myself sure don't know what to say.) Unless someone is being out and out mean, I try my best just to smile and let it slide.

That's funny about the impatient parker at Whole Foods. I had a similar experience with some road rage guy who didn't appreciate the short little honk I tooted at him when he swerved into my lane. He started driving really aggressively, swerving in front of me then hitting his brakes, shaking his fist at me, etc. I wanted to yell at him, "Hey, did you know that you are making trouble for someone who's got stage IV cancer? Did you know the person you're harassing is going in for a big surgery in five days to remove a cancer spot from his liver? Don't you think God is watching your meaness?"

But then I know, even though that fellow was being needlessly mean to me, it would be even more mean of me to guilt trip him about it since he really didn't know what he was doing, or who he was doing it to. Yes, it does make me angry sometimes, but I just try to remind myself that life is hard for everybody, sooner or later. Sooner or later, everybody suffers. I have to try to do what I can to decrease the amount of suffering in this world.

PuffPuffyGirl, you are as beautiful as ever in your puffy condition.

Best to Frank. You are doing amazing things with your cycling team.