Sunday, November 28, 2010

No Turkey for me this year!

Happy " A little late" Thanskgiving to All

I hope everyone had a peaceful day and filled themselves to the brim with a delicious meal. I didn't even have one piece of Turkey! I asked my Dad to Pardon his this year...poor thing.

Paul and I have so much to be thankful for this year.   Everyday has been a gift.

Now we start the Holiday shopping!
I am going to make a list this year and give myself a budget. I try this every year and I fail to follow my own directions. We are really just buying for the kid, it is not that hard.
I just end up shopping for myself. I see glitter and sparkle and I can't contain myself!
I am off now to go pick up a few things. I am making Paul come with me. He can help shop and control me in some way!

Hugs,
Michelle

No comments: