Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring has arrived

Another scan on Thursday and I am  waiting for a good results.

I went to home depot today to get wood shelves for my closet.  Driving home I had barely any feelings in my arms. Not pins and needles, no feelings. I did carry them through the store and blew off getting a cart. Yes, they were heavy and awkward to carry. I am pretty sure this is why my arms were disappearing. I also imagined a super tumor in my scull cutting off blood to my arms! This is what a cancer patient thinks about!

Tick Tock. Just waiting for news.
Wouldn't it be amazing if I had a clean scan and no surgery for a while. Actaully, that might be strange.

Happy May! Tulips make me smile.

Keep thinking about Elsa and her beautiful life with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tulips and you make me smile! I am holding only good thoughts for you, honey! Love to you and Paul from Norm and me! Marva

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I am right there with you anytime I feel numbness anywhere, I think tumor. Stupid cancer!!

Take care.