Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring!

I was going to type up a nice blog..but have been distracted by my dog  Bandit growling and barking at me for the past 10 minutes. It's because I have soup and she thinks she is getting some. I swear this dog is going to eat herself to death. Thanks goodness she's tiny..she can't get to the counter or into things. She is such a fatty.


Update:    I am good, happy it's Spring time.  Eating great and working out all the time. Dancing is the best! I learned the Tango! So much fun. 
I am heading over to see my fertility Doc about options. I want a little baby. It's time for Paul and I to make some decisions. Nervous, but excited. 
I am praying and believing that my cancer, my body will be at peace during this time. It has to let me live a little.  I can't keep doing this surgery crap for the rest of my life.

I have been feeling a little distant from things and people.  I feel very emotional and tired. Taking care of my needs, which is always a good thing. I turn my phones off a ton. I am not being rude, just selfish. It's nice to hear nothing.....quiet time.

Enjoy a moment of quiet time. Don't get mad if I don't answer :)


5 comments:

Kathy said...

OOOO GOOD LUCK!!! Do I get to be a cyber aunt?
I am praying that this will happen. I know how much you have wanted this. I do my fair share of griping about my kids and every parent does. But if given the choice between the messy house and not having the kids, I deal with the mess but not quietly.
Spring is a great time to start.
Keep us posted.

Erin said...

Michelle,
My dear young friend, Amanda, is 34 weeks pregnant after four years of battling ovarian cancer. I hopeIhopeIhope you decide to have a baby. I want to be a cyber-aunt too!

JS said...

Quiet time is the best. Only thing better is stepping outside in the rain, closing your eyes and pointing your face to the sky. My grandmother taught me to do that...now I look forward to the rain....it feels good and reminds me of people I love.

JS said...

Quiet time is the best. Only thing better is stepping outside in the rain, closing your eyes and pointing your face to the sky. My grandmother taught me to do that...now I look forward to the rain....it feels good and reminds me of people I love.

Elsa D. said...

we <3 u
hei Michelle it is really quiet here in Massachusetts ;) and I promise not to talk to you if you want to spend some days here :)))