Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Start Pouring!


My Oncologist told me to chill! 
I am  suppose  to sit back, relax  and wait to see what my tests results show in May. The end of May! Yeah Doc that's a great plan. Do you have a carton of anxiety pills for me? 
He basically said...heal up, feel awesome and in 2 months we  will decide if you should do more chemo, a nice heavy duty toxic one! 
I don't get to choose my fate but, I do get to decide if I want more chemo. I am not sure what the right answer is &  I don't want to spend the next 2 months looking for it. 

It's time to Breathe, Live & Drink a ton of Wine!


 

1 comment:

J-Lynn said...

Sounds like you may need to take a trip to see your amazingly gorgeous best friend and her 5 awesome babies. *wink, wink* Nothing makes the time go faster than screaming toddlers! Besides, the Chemo may not seem so bad after a week with us. Ha!

Seriously, if I can help you in any way lmk. We'll be in Arizona mid-May (want to crash a wedding?) but other than that I'm here. You can come anytime. I think we may save up for Disney next year, you and Paul should meet us there!

Hey, call when you get a chance, I have some news! And I do my first party on the 26th, I need a pep talk. ;-)

Love you, I will be praying for peace and for results to come quickly. oh and thanks for the pillow... I love it!

LOVE YOU!!!