Sunday, December 4, 2011

Three more days



I have nothing to write about. I have been in so much pain. It wraps around the whole left side, constant!
I feel like my ribs are broken. Three more days....and I was told that even after the tumor blowup it takes time for the pain to go away. My whole month of December will be spent at the hospital dealing with my spine....." my bone cancer." Ha! 
I can't do this anymore...I cry (like now) all the time, it just hurts so much.  I am very good at controlling  the agony. Keeping my mind busy....but it's just there all the time. 

I am seeing my other Oncologist tomorrow to talk. Very different opinions from all of them. Not really sure what my plan will be. Not even thinking about it right now. Absorbing some of it.

More positive blogging tomorrow. Very sleepy. 





2 comments:

Sjn said...

praying for you girl! xoxo

Greetings from Texas! said...

Just came across your blog Michelle. I'm a complete stranger to you but will be sending positive vibes from Texas. XOXO
www.megansilianoff.blogspot.com