Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Browlicous





I am the proud owner of 2 beautiful eyebrows! After a year of penciling them (one) on, I finally got them tattooed! I have conquered the water rides and lost one, sweated it off in the heat & even snorkeled knowing I was coming up for air with one!  I will miss penciling on an angry eye & wiping it off to get free stuff ( YES, I am guilty of pulling out the Cancer eyebrow-less card!)
I have spent more $ on pencils, waterproof makeup & my favorite glue on real hair brows! Those are the best. It's like blonde pubic hair in the shape of a brow! Those should be banned!

Thank you to all my Eyebrow helpers.
Kerrin for helping me from the beginning, The Girls at RJ West for a year of penciling  & Daryl for Tattooing my pretty eyebrows.

Love, 
Browlicious


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Browlicous...you look marrrvelousss!!!!!

XOXOXO
Gail

LotusDesignsNY said...

I love you Mish Mosh you look great!

Elsa D. said...

I forgot to tell you, I love them!