Saturday, August 16, 2008

Here we go again


What's next?
I t seems like I am doing this all over again.  I found a bump, Doc looks surprised, it's removed and Wow,  it's a Sarcoma.  
Doc found not just one, but 3 tumors. 2 were like miniature ones ready to unpack there bags. Don't get too comfy little tumors. He removed them and did a biopsy on the area before closing me up. Making sure he got good margins around the tumors. I have a gorgeous 5 inch scar down the side of my head with beautiful shiny staples.  It was a bigger surgery than I thought....Doc thought too. I am glad that I had them out....I am just so sore & achy. I wasn't up for it. I was having such a nice summer & this just bummed me out. 
Thank goodness I got my hair highlighted! Imagine the roots I would have! 

Paul is taking good care of me & I am trying to get some good rest. 
Thanks for the emails and love sent my way.
Love Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I didn't see the pictures earlier, just read the blog through my e-mail. You look so cute! How do you do that?

And dad looks great too!