Monday, June 2, 2008

Hanky Free

Photobucket


Two months today I walked out of MGH so proud that I finished my last treatment.  I am now slowly feeling back to normal  & as I say Fixing up the place. 

I am finally having my tear-duct fixed tomorrow. Simple procedure to make my eye's stop flowing  over with water. I walk around with a tissue (up the sleeve like Nana). I usually get asked two questions.

1. Are you crying? It can't be that bad..you'll get through it" This usually is asked as the mascara is melting down the  right side of my face into one of my pretty pink hanky's.
 
2. Bad allergies huh? I know mine are killing me, the pollen is just everywhere, on the car, my eyes, in the house...horrible this year, just horrible. I dust, it comes back...... blah, blah blah.
This is what I hear for 15 minutes until I just say Yes...Allergies!

I can finally put the hanky away!

"See" you around,
Water-works


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!!! The hanky is a good look thought....makes you seem like Scarlet O'Hara.
xoxoxo