Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good Luck!

I am nearing the end to my Portland, Vegas, California vacation.

I spent almost a week  in Portland, Oregon with Nancy, Heather & Olive...and don't forget the TWINS! I was able to join them and there friends for the baby shower. It was a great day and I got to meet so many wonderful people. Saw an amazing Ultrasound of the baby's..TWINS! We drove through the country and visited a farm with those tall sheep looking animals..nancy help me out...what are they called...Alma-laca-things??? Alpaca's!!!

Tuesday I traveled to Vegas to meet up with my great friend Chandra. We drove through Nevada and spent 5 days at Newport Coast, California. The  Coast is beautiful, Laguna Beach, Balboa Island..love it.
Slept, watched sunsets, walked the cute shops and spa-ed it up.

We just got back to Vegas and I am a little nervous. I have had this gambling itch since I landed. It subsided for a bit in Cali. That's only because I was busy trying to pick out my new home. Hint, Hint Paul!

Heading home tomorrow. Missing my Hubby and Doggies :) Can't wait to see you!

Wish me luck ! Hopefully I will come home as a winner!

Love,
Good Luck Charm!

No comments: