Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Robert's 30th





These are a few pictures from my brother Robert's Surprise 30th Birthday. We had the best time! Elvis stopped by and sang a few awesome tunes for us. It was so great to see my brother smile, he was so surprised. I love seeing him happy!
These are the times that I am so thankful for my family and friends. To have everyone together to celebrate a birthday...LIFE! It is so wonderful and beautiful.
I know a ton of people that say...Oh it's just a Birthday. What! It's a day that you get to celebrate your life...another year older. A Year! Don't take for granted those Birthday's. Blow out that candle. Congratulate yourself for being a year older...for living! I think Birthdays are wonderful.
Call me on your Birthday and I will make you a cake!


No comments: