Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dear Friends,

I have been walking around thinking about this past year. I love the celebration of a New Year. I love that tomorrow I can wake up and say that a whole year is behind me. I can pick apart the days, take the good out and leave the bad behind. Carry beautiful memories into the New year. Learn from mistakes and change. And in some cases, not change a thing.

My resolution... Continue being strong!! And...... a few other things! That's another blog entry.

Thankful – feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative.

A word that someone recently brought to my attention. I have thought about the meaning of this word a ton lately. Especially since it's the Holiday season.
I am thankful to have survived 2009. Thankful for given the year. Yes, some parts were absolutely crappy...but it was my year! And...I loved it. I am thankful for everything and everyone in my life...and white wine (it helped!)!

Welcome new babies of 2009 & the ones joining us in 2010. Goodbye to those who have passed, now looking over us. Thank you to my friends who read my blog and for all that are apart of my life. For the support and love you have shown. Most of all... for listening.

Kisses to my love..Paul. You are still the reason why I fight...I love you.

Big thanks to my dogs. Pepper & Bandit. Bandit graced we with her presence after she rolled around in her own poop...and lovely Pepper thought it would be funny to wake me up this morning at 6:30. Finally after her pacing & barking I got up to find a nice gift of morning POOP on my bathroom floor. The irony...... even the dogs know how Sh*tty 2009 has been!! :) Ironic that today started off with poop!


Have a Healthy & happy 2010!

Hugs & Love,
Michelle

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh Michelle.....be grateful that you weren't rolling around in your own poop. The dogs sure know how to get your attention.
2010....a year of new beginnings and continued gratitude for all the wonderful people in our lives and all the good times that lie ahead! Healthy mind, body and a life full of spirituality.
Love, Mom

Kathy said...

Happy HEALTHY New Year, Michelle!