Saturday, September 27, 2008

Turning Orange







I finished my second week of injections! 10 more weeks to go. It's not has bad as I thought it was going to be. Beats more radiation. 
I have been making my Mondays & Thursdays...me days. I do my injections and then high tail it to Glen Cove to do a Vitamin C treatment. Hopefully I won't turn into an Orange! It will help keep my immune system strong. It only takes a little over an hour. There are a ton of people in and out doing various natural treatments. It's a nice break from conventional medicine.
Paul & I met some wonderful people in the Bahama's.  I am so happy that we went.  I have a check up next month and a couple of tests. 
Right now I am enjoying the Fall weather....if you know me this is a total lie. The only thing I enjoy are my new  boots .......other than that I despise chilly days. I miss the Sunshine!
Enjoy the pictures from the Bahama's!
Love 
Bahama Chilly Mama

No comments: