Friday, May 9, 2008

Time fly's by


Hello Fellow Time Travelers,
I was reminiscing with a friend about the past & for the first time realized how quickly the years have gone by.  We say let's live every day to the fullest..but do we???
Nana & I were in her kitchen one evening, everything happened in her Kitchen! She looked out her window and said, "Good by today, see you tomorrow".  Happy for every day on Earth. 
The month of May to me is Dr's appointments and stomach turning answers for my future. I don't want it to be that way. I decided to not look at my appointment book this morning. I want to look back on this year & say...this was a great year. Even though the beginning really stunk...I received other fantastic things that made it great. 
I refuse to be the SAD  SICK GIRL. Yes, I get sad, but I am thrilled to move on from it. The neon sign above my head will now read," Living Happily & Fancy!"

Watch for my sign,
Fancy Pants

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trust me...after seeing you last night, no one is thinking "sad sick girl"...they are all thinking..."SKINNY BITCH". Baby got it goin' on!!!!!!!